Thursday 19 February 2009

Highly Emotional....

There is a British Celeb call Jade Goody, she rose to fame through Big Brother a few years back, she is 27yrs old, ONE year younger than me. A month or so ago, she was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer, last week she was told that the cancer had spread to her vital organs and that she only had months, if not weeks to live. She has two young sons, age 4 and 5 I think.

At the age of 18 i started having abnormal smears, and at 21 was told I had class 4 pap smear, one stage of cancer, I had a cone biopsy and they removed the abnormal cells, age 24 the same happened again and this time I had a GA to have the cells removed, I since have had the OK, but this was just after Brooke was born, 19months ago, and will certainly be going to see the gyno ASAP after the birth! It has put the fear of God into me!

I feel for Jade and her family, there has been alot of stipulation about her "fame" and the way she is doing things... She is getting married and has sold her wedding pics to Hello mag (or maybe OK mag) for £700,000 to be put in a trust fund for her boys. She is keeping live coverage of her cancer, and it is being aired over here, again for her boys. She is a mother who is doing what she can to secure her sons future. I find it really sad that some horrid people out there can put things on her web site like you reap what you sow.... and that she deserves it..... NO ONE deserves that....

There were a few issues with Actress Shilpa Shetti and racism, Jade got in a lot of trouble, but now has made friends with Shilpa. she has been generally unliked in the public eye, but personally I like her, and I deeply feel for the girl. She actually did Big Brother celeb (big boss) in India, or somewhere in that direction with regards to her racism attack, which is when she was first pulled of air to be told she has cancer.....

I am really heart broken for her, maybe its my pregnancy but I'm so sad for her, and crying for her and i really just want to wish her and her family the best that can poss ably be.

No comments:

Post a Comment