Wednesday 18 February 2009

Right arm is missing!

Well what an eventful life!! LOL.....

Last week I lost my Internet and boy have I been at a loss!! But well now its back, and over the last week I've had so many thoughts and things to blog about, and now...... NOTHING, I'm as blank as a blank piece of paper! But oh well, I'm here and I can blog again.. If I ever think of anything, I seem to have writers block!

Oh, there is this one thing, Every time I'm pregnant, I tend to "see things" you know like beings, that aren't actually with us! When I was expecting Brett I saw a lady in my kitchen, to be told later it was a "midwife" doing her rounds, next pregnancy, Brooke, different house, we had a "old maid" no idea where or why she came, but she went after I had Brooke's, that or I just forgot about her. But man she was a scruffy one, i hope in my after life I get to take showers and have clean clothes!!
Now with this pregnancy, I keep "seeing" a man in my living room, not that I actually see him, but as sure as I am that black is black.... this being is a man, with a hat on!! Well I don't want to have the house blessed, he's here for a reason, but I also don't want to share my house with someone who is messing with my stuff, he's been putting the heating on in the night, which has really annoyed me, and just playing games, you know like making himself known! I'm pretty sure that he "belongs" to the house, he's not a member of my family, and I don't know why I'm so sure of that, but I am! He only resides in my living room, but has walked the stairs in the night, and like I said switched the heating on! He's friendly, and obviously has a sense of humour! Brett has been bothered about going up stairs, I don't really know the reason, and I'm not going to put ideas in his head, but I'm betting this is the reason... Kids see these things because they don't know that there not meant to, I'm seeing them because....I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!! Maybe tiredness!!! Well that's all for now, but I'll keep you updated!!

L xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment