Tuesday 24 February 2009

Ugh!

I'm SOOOOO down, I feel so FAT I gained 50lbs or more already, I'm bad tempered and dowdy! My clothes are all made for 80yr old women and frumpy, thats the clothes I can still fit in, and as much as I don't want to moan.... I'm not paying the prices for maternity wear for 3 months useage, I need a fairy godmother, who will bring me some sexy stuff to wear, so I can stop looking like a frump, infact I am at my happiest in my PJ's... but I can't live in those... yesterday I got some pants which I totally regret now cos they are really bad and cling to every ounce of cellulite I got, which is a lot!!! OH WELL POOR ME!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel for ya. It will all be over soon, and I guarantee no one else notices the cellulite! BTW, there is no such thing as sexy maternity clothes for the last couple of months... :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as sexy pregnant... not ever!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete