Tuesday 10 February 2009

I AM....

I am My Children,
I am the customers I serve at work,
I am the person who bad mouths me and makes my life hell.
I am the people who love and know me well.
I am the people who choose not to like me.
I am my parents, and my sibling.
I am my husband, and his past
I am the children at pre school, whose lunch i serve
I am the leaders of pre school,
I am Liv Tyler's character in Armageddon.
I am Torey Hayden, and all her books,
I am my grandparents
I am the songs I love to sing.
I am all the blog spots I choose to read.
I am the films and television I watch.
I am the secondary school teacher, who chose not to give up on me.
I am my child hood friends... the ones who stuck around.
I am the contestants I see on game shows.
I am ex boyfriends, they are my past,
But most of all I am my Children and my husband, they are my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment